269. My new addition, perfect for cold weather chili.
268. Getting supplies ready for a trial
267. He's been lifting his leg since he was 4 months old. It still cracks me up every time I see him pee.
266. Late evening tracking with my boy
265. He found his dinner. :)
264. My summer plants are still looking great. I did not kill them!
263. Show is on my mind. And in my basement.
262. More Coco Puffs
261. Coco Puffs
260. Don left for work. The spot next to mom on the couch is hers.
259. Sleeping Coco Puffs
258. Coco Puffs 2 days old
257. My peeps at the Regional meeting. Aren't they cute?
256. We have Coco and she has Puffs. Coco Puffs are here!
254. Getting stuff ready for the Regionals
253. Just some random mushrooms in the woods
252. Recall? I think we have it.
251. Great BDay at dog club. Delicious cake. And gorgeous puppy.
250. One for show dogs, one for working dogs. Love my sublimation stuff.
249. Nut case
248. Starting to work on trophies.
247. Love getting pics of my puppies. Phyre's brother.
246. Dorks found a snake
245. Baby Quentin, acting like a big dog.
244. I grew something!
243. Last day on the set. What an experience
242. Sunset at the camp
241. When you happen to be close to your friend's house and you go hand with said friend, who invites another friend, instead of driving home.
240. One of the sets, cabin in the woods.
239. Quentin ready to solve crimes
238. Fresh paint, flowers and Phyre. Perfection.
237. Siding is done, getting ready to paint
236. Today we said our final goodbye to Ellen. There are no words to make this better. I'll forever remember her as the bright and shiny girl with huge heart.
235. Pretty late summer sunset on our back yard
234. Hanging with a movie star
233. When you come home from vacation, have to do your job and get yourself to your second job. :-D
232. Back in Boston
231. Last day of shopping, jacket for Adela for $2.50.
230. Detour on the way from the lake, though Poland.
229. One of the greatest man in dog sport, happy to call him my friend. Guenther Mullegger
228. Surprise! The look on Christa's face was priceless.
227. We have extended our Austrian trip to go see Sieger Show and Selection trial. None of our friends have any idea that we are coming.
226. Late Atter See, perfectly clean water. Beautiful view. Not really a swimming weather but we enjoyed it greatly.
225. How to remember where we parked. Take a picture!
224. The best radler!
223. Fields are getting cut. Beautiful afternoon walk.
222. It's getting done!