338. Second day of movie prep. Stunt double has arrived and it was a blast to work with her and the dogs. The picture is from the house. Creepy.
337. Movie prep day one. Stunt double didn’t arrive, her plane got cancelled. It was still a good day of dog training. Morning commute was rough!
336. We have snow. And it will take much longer to walk the dogs ‘cause snow is so much fun!
335. Don’t mess with the dogs. The phone might not survive next time.
334. Pumpkins are removed and exchanged for winter decorations. Don is pupping windows up and house feels warm and cozy.
333. I totally outdone myself. It’s not even December and I’m decorating!
332. Quiet thanksgiving this year. Just Don and I, dogs, seafood and steak for dinner and eggnog before bed.
331. Phyfe is showing grandma some love.
325. Spoiling myself with some European meat selection
324. Some of mine Christmas creations.
323. Only Adela would break her toe walking across the living room and be mighty proud of herself.
322. Raw food pick up days are exciting. It means Baba Sushi time.
321. Only Phyfe would hide her ball in my boot.
320. Not quite done yet but my relax spot is coming together.
319. I'm a problem solver. Puppy barks in the kennel, I take puppy to the house. No more barking. :)
318. After a long work day I needed to do something that pleases me. So I decorated a box I store extra hangers in.
317. High of 30 degrees today. Dreaming of Texas
316. We had our first snow dusting. and a pretty sun set
315. Keep re watching video's from yesterday. Phyre, breaking the boundaries.
314. Relaxing after a long day of training
313. Creating more club gear
312. Making something magical. I finally came across the perfect decoration for my water bottle.
311. Nothing has changed. Jekyll and Jezebel
309. What else is there to do when it rains outside? Phyre.
307. Just a deer crossing the road in Pennsylvania.
306. Dinner at Nationals with Danny and Julia. Love these two!
305. Quentin's first hotel room. Enjoying my pretzel.
304. Draw night with the Texans
302. Bread from Walmart. Taste like home.
299. Visit to Gillette's castle with Adela and the boys.