173. He is just one cool dude!
172. This was delicious. And carb free.
171. Oh, the trouble when you want to hide your treasures! You are too much, Phyre!
170. Little dude is 36 lbs today!
169. It sleeps!
168. I have a black dog in my bed!
167. Reidar graduated! And since we were in Nashua, we also got to spend bunch of money at Costco.
166. There is a black dog in my yard. Eliza is staying with us for the weekend. She's not good at making dog friends but I still love her!
165. Jekyll is enjoying his therapy
164. The decision was made. This is how our house will look like. We didn't even argue!
163. Playing with more heat sensitive materials. I think I came out pretty good.
162. If there is a problem, there is a solution on Amazon. No more accidentally switching of the furnace and running out of hot water.
161. Some days it seems that they just sleep while I work. And it's mostly true.
160. Sometimes I do worry about my friend. Who brings a chicken to a dog trial? :-D
159. This is how 100 point track looks like!
158. Phyre having a conversation with Gunther.
157. They need bigger pool!
156. She is still sleepy. Her hips, elbows and spine are perfect. She remains my perfect Phyre.
155. Oh, cutie Q!
154. We had an eye staring contest. She won.
153. See, Q, this is dog club, this is where all the fun things happen
152. Putting my crafting skills to use. A present for auntie's Trish 70th birthday.
151. Sale on vinyl! I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm gonna spend way too much money at Michaels.
150. Q is not sharing. Phyre is being good older sister to him.
149. Ivan's competitive nature will help his to get through college. I love getting texts like this.
148. My angry girl.
147. At We-Like-It. What a gorgeous show off.
146. Quez at dog club. She'll be leaving us soon but today she is all mine.
145. Trying to make the truck smell better. Not sure if it's working.
144. Okay, sometimes she looks like a special dog. :)
143. The 3 stooges. 3 generations of beggars.
142. Just in case I'd wonder where my furniture is. Looks like it's a nice spot at the swamp.
141. When grass tracking gets too easy, I throw in something more challenging. And he never disappoints.
140. Puppy or a teddy bear?
139. Spending more time with my boy.
138. I love her!
137. Hi, mom!
135. It's a wonderful day!
134. Love you, mom
133. You can't see me...
131. Adela and Phyre, first place at rottweiler show! :)
130. We have a house guest.
129. It's official. Finally!
128. What are you doing, baby boy?
127. We want out!
126. They are a busy bunch