221. Yummy dinner
220. Shop till you drop.
219. Not just an au-pair, a dear friend Zlatka. The children grew up a bit!
218. Sometimes life is just perfect.
217. Meggie. I just love her!
216. To know where you are and to know which direction to go.
215. Family reunion
214. Another airport picture! The flight was long and complicated, with missing a connection in Amsterdam. But we made it!
213. Morning walk, Q and grandma
212. Packing and trying to decide how many sunglasses to bring with me.
211. Back of the house is almost done
210. My new addiction, ColorStreet. This will do for my vacation.
209. Perfect tacos.
207. Sublimation project. An artwork created by Adela's friend
206. Phyre and Quentin. I guess it's okay to play on the futon
205. Sublimation is not scary any more
204. the basement is mostly my craft room lately
203. "Mom, can you please open the pool? "
202. Hard at work getting ready for foundation
201. Just another day with my sweet girls
200. Waiting for uncle Ed to deliver some dirt. I'm sure there's 5 o'clock somewhere.
199. This is mine, bitches!
198. If he needs to steal stuff, at least he has a full grip!
197. Have I said that I'm excited about vacation?
196. Colleen and Eliza came to visit. We went swimming, had a great lunch and Eliza made a friend.
195. Not many had faith in her. Her protection session today was awesome!
194.Look close. So many fireflies!
193. Mom, why do you have to work? Why can't we just play?
192. Nothing will come near these dogs. Not even me. :)
191. Hey, Adela, I found a perfect backpack for you.
190. Not too shabby looking, Q.
189. Nobody says we have to stay with traditional colors for our club gear. We can do whatever we want. Here is Adela's shirt.
188. It's finished! I already can't even imagine the kitchen with the wall paper.
187. Cutie Q and his grandma
186. When one works, one has to eat.
185. How do you celebrate the long weekend? For example, Don and Adela are in Canada. I'm starting a long weekend of painting. Wallpaper be gone!
184. Q likes swimming. And hanging with uncle Jekyll.
183. I moved my breakfast nook to the back porch in preparation of our upgrades.
182. Rescue mission accomplished. Ivan and I followed the dog through the neighborhood, captured him and brought him where he belongs.
181. Cutie Q with his special harness. I know he'll outgrow it in a week.
180. I'm really, really excited about vacation!
179. Q thinks the pool is just for him. :)
178. My final creation. Can't wait for 4th of July weekend to start painting the kitchen!
177. Making the best of early mornings. I even got a happy plate and cup.
176. Dinner is ready
175. Just another morning at the lake
174. Jekyll needs swimming as a part of his rehab, Phyre is building even bigger chest.