35. When you work all day, all you have are memories of perfect training. Phara is making huge progress!
34. Quentin is an amazing puppy. He is drivy, loves food and ball, his tracking is pure genetics. He rock it in protection. This is also Quentin! :)
33. I love, love, love my Phyre!
32. Poor Elli has to do dumbbells...
31. Took my wolf to Wolf Den. She is the most beautiful sable thing I ever created!
30. We did it. We went shopping and bought a car. Her name is Belladonna, the poison nightshade. Can't wait for her to be home!
29. Weeknight dinner. Czech hot dog, Czech pickles and american potatoes.
28. Vet visit for Phyre and Emily. Phyre is 75 lbs, gladiator weight, Emily's 85 lbs has room for improvement... Both perfectly healthy.
27. From yesterday's training. Quentin and his hoppy sister Qetz.
26. I don't bake often but when I do... It was incredible. Too bad it was not for me, but Daniela enjoyed her BDay present.
25. It's Friday! Don is drinking coke, he volunteered to pick up Adela from track meet. And he dropped her off at 7 am this morning. Love him!
24. Have tickets, will travel. Spring break vacation is planned!
23. Wondering what will be in theaters in April so we can go to the fancy place in Austin. Wonder no more!
22. Phara and her big stick.
21. Yep, that's me!
20. Meet pick up day. Freezer is filled to the top.
19. Sunday = dog training. This week I pick a video of baby boy, 10 months old, totally not acting his age.
18. We had some amazing food! Fried cheese (Edam) with homemade french fries and gingerbread cake, Czech recipe.
17. 5 day detox is done! Tomorrow we cook some amazing food and then back on track. Have I ever told you that I love this dog?
16. It’s cold again and windy and I’m done with tracking for now. We got 5 solid days in which is great. Phyre doesn’t think so. She demands to get in the truck.
15. Day 3 of detox. I must be a masochist. Phara on the other hand enjoys life to the fullest. She is ours!
14. Day 2 of 5 day detox. Phyre is trying my lunch. She's not excited about it either.
13. Trying to get in as much tracking as I can before the weather gets bad.
12. We had a visit from Qs sister. They got along quite well. She didn't disappoint, she rocked protection. And who knew that turkeys slept in trees? J & J turned 6 today, hard to believe.
11. 65 degrees in January. What a perfect day. More work on the club house, let Phara off the leash and she didn't run of. She is a natural tracker.
10. Twisted sisters
9. Phara is settling in. I don't think Phyre is very excited about sharing space with her sister but she didn't throw any temper tantrums yet.
8. Phara finally arrived. She is beautiful, confident and sweet. It warms my heart to see them all grown up and perfect.
7. One should never run out of Czech pickles and tarter sauce.
6. Goober at night
5. Perfect Sunday. Dogs, pretty sunset and enjoying fire with my man.
4. My only accomplishment, getting my plants more comfortable.
3. Always a pleasure to see this lady
2. Boring day at work, night walk with dogs and Mad Men with Phyre
1. Day one. Last day to relax before returning to work. We had another lunch in the club house. Don made huge progress this week.